Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Isn’t That Pinteresting?

 
I love Pinterest. Especially now that I have an iPod. I can hang out on Pinterest (almost) guilt free because I don't have to spend lots of time glued to the computer paying zero attention to anything else. Now it counts as multitasking :).

The problem with Pinterest is that sometimes you see things that just seem too good to be true. And sometimes they really are too good to be true.

So I thought I'd do a bit of a blog series.... Whenever I try something I found on Pinterest, I'll blog about it and let you know how it goes: What went well and what didn't go so great, how long it took, how much money I spent, what I changed, that sort of thing.

If you'd like, you can follow me on Pinterest by clicking this handy little button: 

Follow Me on Pinterest
 
And you can follow all my Pinterest Adventures here:

Pinteresting

No comments: