Here is the final product. Unfortunately I never got a really good picture (too much dancing around and singing "ha ha ha" going on). I covered her fair little head with a black hat and added a headband.
I used a pattern that I've already made two other dresses with, so it all went pretty fast. I just had to modify the bodice and sleeves and make the skirt a little longer.
I spent about $8 and a couple hours making her Snow White dress. While one purchased at Walmart or on the internet would cost between $19 and $45. I think it was well worth the time I put into it!
Not to mention my skills as a seamstress are improving all the time.... Just look at the progress I've made with zippers!