Monday, April 16, 2012

Birthday, Ruffles, and a SALE!

I had a birthday this weekend.

Kind of a big one.

I also spent the last month sewing like a madman for an event this weekend that didn't go as well as I'd hoped.

So now there is a whole lot of this going on around here:





























Sooo many ruffles. And a few boy bags too.


To celebrate my birthday (and hopefully clear out some inventory) I'm having a little sale in my shop this week.

Go to www.notverydomestic.etsy.com grab a few bags, and use the code BDAY15 to get 15% off any order over $25. The coupon is good until midnight on Saturday (the 21st) and I'll be adding more bags all week.

Go check it out, and tell your friends!

1 comment:

abby o said...

Happy Birthday Marie!! We were thinking about you, and eating cake in your behalf.